At Charleston Carry, we take customer happiness to heart and make returns as easy as possible. While we carefully inspect each of our handbags and purses before shipping, we understand that things can happen.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase and refer us to family and friends.
We accept returns on all items based on the following conditions:
- You received an incorrect item.
- The item is not as expected or has a defect (broken handle, zipper, buttons, embellishments, etc.).
- You notify us at info@CharlestonCarry.com within 5 days of receiving your item(s).
How to Submit a Request for Return
The item must be returned in the original condition that you received it and have all original tags attached. Final approval of any return is based upon receipt and inspection.
- Simply email us at info@CharlestonCarry.com.
- Provide your order number, full name, address, and phone number.
- Include a photo of the incorrect item/manufacturer defect. Be sure we can see the tag is still on the item.
- If your request has been made within 5 days of delivery and your photo shows that you received the incorrect item or that the item has a defect, we will email you a prepaid return label to ship the item back to us. Please pack your item(s) carefully.
Once We Receive Your Return
If your item meets our return policy guidelines, we will ship out the correct/new item(s) to you at no additional cost. If there is not a replacement item, we will offer you a store credit or a full refund.
Items that are NOT Considered as Incorrect Item or Manufacturer’s Defect
- Normal wear and tear.
- Improper care, negligence and the normal breakdown of natural materials over extended time use.
- Natural discoloration and imperfections from usage, age, and exposure to heat and direct sunlight.
- Rips, scratches, tears due to misuse.
- Zipper teeth that are broken from misuse or improper force.
- Linings that are worn, ripped, or stained.
- Damage from pets.
- Damage to finish from improper conditioning and cleaning.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
If approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.